Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. The report, including a total rephasing of £565k from 2022/23 into future years, be noted and a revised capital programme be agreed.
2. The Capital Strategy for 2023/24 to 2026/27 be agreed including the following amendments to the capital programme:
(i) Adjustments identified as part of the capital monitoring process totalling a net reduction of £14,825k
(ii) An increase of £74,801k in relation to new schemes which will be added to the Capital Programme
3. The refinancing of the Council’s existing Housing Schemes through external borrowing of £49.2M via the Public Works Loan Board be approved.
4. The use of up to £10M from the Council’s earmarked revenue reserves to support funding of the Council’s capital programme be approved.
5. It be agreed that all new and existing Housing Schemes should be funded by long-term borrowing.
Report author: David Dobbs
Publication date: 19/01/2023
Date of decision: 18/01/2023
Decided at meeting: 18/01/2023 - Executive