Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Awaiting Implementation
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That the contract with both MRI Software and Home Connections be extended for two years respectively to allow a full options appraisal to test the market fully.
2. That authorisation be given to apply the two year extension for Home Connections, which is provided for within the contract terms, from 16th April 2024 to 15th April 2026 at an estimated contract value of £14k per annum.
3. That extension beyond terms under Regulation 72a be approved with a 1+1 options to MRI Software (formerly known as Orchard Housing). This is anticipated to commence from 16 April 2024 at an estimated annual value of £134k per annum.
4. That the Compliance & Strategy Division utilise the extension period to review the market in order to present commissioning and procurement options for Executive decision prior to the extension period expiring.
5. That the drawdown of up to £40k from the Technology Fund earmarked reserve for a SME/Business Analyst to review the market be agreed.
Report author: Tracey Wilson
Publication date: 30/03/2023
Date of decision: 29/03/2023
Decided at meeting: 29/03/2023 - Executive
Effective from: 06/04/2023