Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. The revised Equality Impact Assessment at Appendix 1 of the report be noted.
2. The responses to the public consultation exercise at Appendix 2 & 3 of the report be noted.
3. The Council Tax Support scheme from 2023/24 restricts the calculation of entitlement for working-age claimants to 70% of the households’ Council Tax liability.
4. The introduction a band “D” eligibility restriction from 2023/24 be approved.
5. Council be recommended to agree that the Council Tax Support scheme from 2023/24 increases the Discretionary Hardship Fund to £225k per annum.
Report author: Jayne Carpenter
Publication date: 19/01/2023
Date of decision: 18/01/2023
Decided at meeting: 18/01/2023 - Executive