Venue: Bromley Civic Centre
Contact: Keith Pringle 020 8313 4508
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
To record any declarations of interest from Members present.
There were no declarations of interest.
MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 5TH AUGUST 2010 PDF 155 KB
The minutes were agreed.
QUESTIONS FROM MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ATTENDING THE MEETING
To hear questions to the Environment Portfolio Holder received in writing by the Democratic Services Team by 5pm on Wednesday 31st August 2011.
There were no questions.
LOCAL IMPLEMENTATION PLAN (LIP) - FINAL LIP FOR SUBMISSION TO TFL PDF 118 KB
Members attending the meeting are also requested to bring their copy of the report on the Final LIP (ES11036) considered by the Environment PDS Committee at their meeting on 19th July 2011.
In considering the Final Local Implementation Plan (LIP) at its meeting on 19th July 2011, the Environment PDS Committee agreed that any member comments to the Committee Chairman based on the report to Committee (Report ES11036) and the notes of the PDS Transport Statement Working Group meeting (14th July 2011) would be available for a special Environment Portfolio Holder meeting. No Member comments were received and the Portfolio Holder subsequently met informally with officers to discuss the notes of the Working Group meeting, along with other minor changes recommended by officers, with a view to a revised draft of the Final LIP being prepared which he would be able to approve as a single document at his decision meeting.
The resulting amended document at Appendix 1 to Report RES11074 was provided for the meeting andtook account of:
· the deliberations of the Environment PDS Committee and the Working Group;
· minor factual changes and updates recommended by officers;
· textual changes to take account of the publication of the London Plan on 22nd July 2011; and
· other changes requested by the Portfolio Holder in the course of informal discussion.
A schedule was also tabled highlighting changes to the Final LIP agreed informally by the Portfolio Holder along with a further schedule highlighting final editorial changes for the LIP.
(1) the revised Final Local Implementation Plan attached as Appendix 1 to Report RES11074 be approved including the changes highlighted in the schedules tabled; and
(2) any further changes to the Final LIP, necessary to ensure approval by the Mayor of London, be delegated to the Director of Environmental Services in consultation with the Environment Portfolio Holder.