The purpose of the Schools Forum is to advise the Authority on matters relating to schools budgets.
Membership is made up as follows:
· 3 primary academy school representatives (1 Head Teacher and 2 Governors)
· 3 primary maintained school representatives (2 Head Teachers and 1 Governor)
· 4 secondary academy school representatives (2 Head Teachers and 2 Governors)
· 1 secondary maintained school representative (either a Head Teacher or a Governor)
· 1 special school representative (either a Head Teacher or a Governor)
· 1 pupil referral unit representative (either a Head Teacher or a Governor)
· 5 non-school representatives (1 representative each for both the Church of England and Roman Catholic Diocesan bodies; 1 representing the Early Years and Childcare Partnership; 1 representative for the 14-19 Partnership and 1 representative of the Joint Teachers' Liaison Committee)
The Schools’ Forum Constitution and Terms of Reference, Good Practice Guide and Powers and Responsibilities Guide are available for information in the Useful Resources section of the website.
Support officer: Kevin Walter. 020 8461 7588