The purpose of the Partnership is to provide a collaborative and coordinated approach to economic development in the borough.
The principal functions of the Partnership are to:
• Champion the London Borough of Bromley, its local economy and its contribution to the wider London and South East economy as a place to work, study, invest in and do business
• Provide a forum for sharing data related to economic trends and provide a collaborative approach to addressing these economic trends
• Be a mechanism for sharing research, information and best practice on the local economy
• Inform, influence and contribute to the work programmes associated with the Economic Development Plan and monitor progress on these
• Provide a coordinated approach to borough-wide communications on economy, business, employment and skills.
• Share information relevant to the performance of the local economy.
In accordance with the Council’s Constitution, questions from the public that are not specific to reports on the agenda must have been received in writing by 5pm, 10 working days before the date of the meeting. The deadlines are expected to be:
Meeting on 31st January 2023: 5pm on Tuesday 17th January 2023
Meeting on 18th April 2023: 5pm on Friday 31st March 2023
Questions specifically on reports on the agenda should be received within two working days of the normal publication date of the agenda. The deadline is given on each agenda.
Support officer: Jo Partridge. 020 8461 7694
W86, West Wing
Bromley Civic Centre,
Phone: 020 8461 7694
Fax: 020 8290 0608