The purpose of the Partnership is to provide a collaborative and coordinated approach to economic development in the borough.
The principal functions of the Partnership are to:
• Champion the London Borough of Bromley, its local economy and its contribution to the wider London and South East economy as a place to work, study, invest in and do business
• Provide a forum for sharing data related to economic trends and provide a collaborative approach to addressing these economic trends
• Be a mechanism for sharing research, information and best practice on the local economy
• Inform, influence and contribute to the work programmes associated with the Economic Development Plan and monitor progress on these
• Provide a coordinated approach to borough-wide communications on economy, business, employment and skills.
• Share information relevant to the performance of the local economy.
In accordance with the Council’s Constitution, members of the public may submit one question each on matters relating to the work of the Committee. Questions must have been received in writing 10 working days before the date of the meeting. The deadlines are expected to be:
Meeting on 27th June 2023: 5pm on Tuesday 13th June 2023
Meeting on 7th November 2023: 5pm on Tuesday 24th October 2023
Meeting on 9th January 2024: 5pm on Wednesday 20th December 2023
Meeting on 26th March 2024: 5pm on Tuesday 12th March 2024
Questions seeking clarification of the details of a report on the agenda may be accepted within two working days of the normal publication date of the agenda. The deadline is given on each agenda.
Support officer: Jo Partridge. 020 8461 7694
W86, West Wing
Bromley Civic Centre,
Phone: 020 8461 7694
Fax: 020 8290 0608