1. That it be noted that the total capital budget for the depot infrastructure works remains at £6.107m within the capital programme; with revenue funding from maintenance budgets now identified to fund the critical repair works at Central Depot Waste Site and Beaverwood Parks Depot referenced in Executive Report ES20109;
2. That it be noted that the progress of the design development for the two Council Waste Sites, as detailed in the report below;
3. That Full Council be recommended to approve an additional £3m capital funds from the capital programme to be allocated to the depot infrastructure works, giving a total all-inclusive budget of £9.107m;
4. Proceeding to procurement for a suitable construction contractor via a restricted or competitive procedure with negotiation procurement process for the main works contract, along with the proposed variation of the Veolia contract as per Paragraph 2.5 below be approved. The combined estimated total construction value of these works is £7.145m, with an additional £715k client contingencydelegated to the Project Manager, Capital Projects to be used as needed making the total estimated value up to £7.860m; and,
5. The Veolia Waste collection contract be varied to enable them to design and build two new weighbridges on the operational road within Waldo Road Waste Transfer Station section. The construction costs of which will be contained within the above figures.