Further information about the work of the Bromley Safeguarding Adults Board is available on the Board’s website –
Bromley Safeguarding Adults Board is a partnership involving:
· Bromley Council Adult Care and Health Services,
· the Metropolitan Police,
· local NHS health trusts,
· voluntary organisations,
· care providers and
· supported housing providers
The partners are working together to promote the safety and well-being of vulnerable adults who may be at risk being abused, neglected or exploited and to safeguard them from harm.
Bromley Safeguarding Adults Board aims to protect and support vulnerable adults aged 18 years and over by:
· improving awareness and recognition of abuse within partner agencies and by the general public in Bromley
· developing monitoring and reviewing safeguarding procedures and practice within the borough
· promoting effective multi-agency partnership to deliver successful prevention and support to adults vulnerable to abuse.
Location: Committee Rooms - Bromley Civic Centre
Bromley Social Services Direct